Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful, if it’s bad, it’s an experience.– Victoria Holt (via kari-shma)
I want something. But I don’t know what it is. This is very common for me. Sigh. I’m content though. Weird mood. I don’t hate it. Life’s weird. I’m weird….WEIRD. :)
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life...
1. :P 2. :3
Holidays with the family...
and let the boyfriend and nursing interrogations begin. :P
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
1. Humor 2. Nerds 3. Smell good
We’re in a freefall into future. We don’t know where we’re going. Things are...– “Sukhavati” by Joseph Campbell (via julie911) (via quote-book)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1. dishonesty 2. arrogance 3. ignorance 4. selfishness
When will I ever learn. Never, is what I’m guessing.
Brb, turning this mood around.
Try to overcome your doubt. Believe you are beautiful. Look at yourself through...– Max Bemis (via cobwebsturntocables) <3
WAIT A MINUTE, HOLD THE PHONE
I need to finish this paper. I want to watch the movie I dled.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order...
1. They 2. Know 3. Who 4. They 5. Are cheated. don’t care. :)
A little sunshine and some good tunes really brightens up your day. If you like instrumentals, I suggest Explosions in the Sky’s soundtrack for Friday Night Lights. I have never seen that movie but it’s a good album! It’s the kind of music you listen to while laying down staring at the ceiling.
Yesterday I shipped my sister and her kids off to Philadelphia. I knew it would hit me when we were at the airport. For the past 2 months it never really got to me that they were going to move to the other side of the country for a couple of years. It’s a weird feeling. My house is so quiet and empty. I used to like it like this because it was what I was used to when it was just me and my...
I’m reading old myspace comments. LOL FOREVER. GAHDAMNIT my friends are fucking hilarious. I miss each and every one. Damn you high school, you were too much. edit: also my old hiplog when I had a shitkick. http://www.poweredbydanger.com/community/userblogs_gallery/2272
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Forget regret or life is yours to miss.
So it’s been awhile since I’ve really thought about…Case #1. It crosses my mind every so often but I always shrug it off and forget about it. But recently it came up because my best friend knows me too well. After all this time I can’t believe that you could still wring out the last bits of emotion out of me. I don’t feel like getting into detail, so I’m just...
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. coffee 2. dirty jokes 3. how much gas do I have? 4. do I really like graphic design? 5. food 6. friends 7. how weird life is
inside of me a side of you is traced– M&D
“Out of sight, out of mind” vs “Absence makes the heart grow fonder” Which do you believe?
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I like working with my hands (that’s what she said) and making things. Being creative and expressive is a big thing for me. 2. I jump at every chance to make dirty jokes. I especially love the overplayed phrase “that’s what she said.” 3. My mood changes with the weather. But I like to think that I am a generally happy person with ups and downs. 4. I haaaaate that I am...
I’m thinking a beach trip this week to take advantage of this random heat wave. Just one last time to soak up the last rays before winter really starts kicking in.